Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm here, and I'm HAPPY!

Hi all MURCy people

Gee, haven't been writing very much here lately. That depends, of course, partly on the fact that I'm not using very much Matrox hardware anymore... But more on other things which have taken a lot of my attention.

Firstly, I'd like to thank all people who - despite my absence - once again made a very nice Happy Birthday thread for me. See, it didn't go unnoticed! Also happy (if mostly a little belated) birthday wishes to all people whose birthdays (and respective birthday threads) I have missed!

So, why this thread

I don't want to brag (on another thought, maybe I do) but I just thought that we've had so many of those "my life is full of sh*t" threads that one of these rare "my life is smiling" ones wouldn't upset The Balance... Even more so because just a few months earlier, my life felt like cr*p and not worth living. Now I have new and exciting things happening almost every day, and it feels like there's no stopping me! Wow, do I sound like the Home Shopping Network or what?

OMFG, he must be in LOVE, you think... And you wouldn't be entirely wrong, although that's just a little part of it. Let's just sum it up by saying that I've finally realized that I'm in control of my own life, and that I don't exist solely for the purpose of serving other people. Looking back, it's scary to see that it actually took 26 years for me to learn some healthy self-respect... Well, better late than never, I guess.

OH YES YES YES I know life can't be all just "up" from here, but for now I sure feel like I've been reborn or something. Hope you all have moments of happiness also!

-Tempest, going back to his life (heck, I think it's the first time that I actually feel like I HAVE one)...

<small>Edit: Link changed, no popups this time I hope... Didn't notice that 'cause I'm using all kinds of ad/popup blockers here. Sorry :P</small>
    Last edited by Tempest; 3 August 2004, 10:31.

So, you found love, yourself and happiness. PLUS, your back on MURC, that's great!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Glad to hear everythig is going good BTW, that 2nd link in your post is an evil pop up hell type link that tries to force a software install on you. Please do us all a favor and kill it.

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I am very very happy for you

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
        X