• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow.. I truly suck at this..

40 choc
    score -391.72
    time 3:36:70

Comment

Damn! I go away for a weekend and now I have to fire up this damn game to beat you again
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

ok smart ar$e! capture it so that you can show us how!
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

It's easy, here's a 188 kB DivX video showing how...

Comment

Okay, your turn again!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by agallag; 23 August 2004, 21:06.
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

BTW, I use the same technique as Jon. I haven't yet managed to get it parked without the last little correction forward. If it's even possible, it would shave a few tenths off the time.

Comment

We have no lives.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hey what you doing, this is test for womans

Comment

Working...
                  X