Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid human tricks....

Man smokes crack as car sinks

The threat of drowning had no bearing on Yaysn Abdul-Mattin and his alleged efforts to smoke his crack pipe.

According to a police report, highway patrol officers in Suffolk County, N.Y., spotted the 32-year-old man driving erratically at 12:16 a.m., Aug. 13. A chase ensued when Abdul-Mattin refused to stop.

The chase ended when Abdul-Mattin drove into a private driveway, went through the backyard and plunged his car into a pond. Then things got bizarre.

Although his car was sinking, the Abdul-Mattin remained inside the vehicle and attempted to light his crack pipe, police say. He also ignored the officers who commanded him to exit the vehicle.

The car was almost completely submerged before Abdul-Mattin decided to budge. He crawled out through the rear window that an officer had broken.

He was arrested and charged with driving while impaired and released without bail.
    I'm not sure which is the stupider trick; his smoking a crack pipe in a sinking car or that he was released without bail

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 26 August 2004, 22:34.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

..and some that deserve life die.

yeah, the world sucks.

Comment

Maybe it was a typo. Maybe it was supposed to say "remanded without bail".
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Darwin will get him soon enough
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

He's already qualifying for a Honorable Mention :P
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
          X