Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another terrorist strike against Russia....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another terrorist strike against Russia....

8 dead in a Moscow subway station bombing...

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

I'm about half way through Hatred's Kingdom. It talks about the Saudi family ties to Wahhabi Islam and how they've used the movement to maintain power and how the movement has used them to spread its extremist message.

Right now I'm reading about how the Wahhabis have used the cover of Saudi charity to move into former Soviet republics and replace the existing moderate (or secular) Islamic practice with their hard line approach. I'm just at the point where the book talks about Chechnya.

They call for Jihad against the West to protect against the "Evil Imperialists" but it's really the Wahhabis who are the new Imperialist Empire.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

The main channel used by Wahabists is our old friend AQ, but they also have ties to Hamas and other groups.

I'm basically an optimist and think that sooner or later Russia, France et. al will see the light and join the military effort against terrorist organizations.

The recent events in Russia and the taking of French hostages might be the start of a turn on their part. Hopefully it won't take thousands of lives being lost in Paris or Moscow to shake them out of their fog.

Lord knows their pacifying their arab "friends" in Hamas etc. won't work much longer.

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
      X