X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is amazing

Hello everyone,

About 2 month ago my friend showed me freeipods.com. I thought it was a scam and was a little skeptical. But I figured I had nothing to loose. So I followed this guide at freeipodsguide.tk and I received my ipod in like 3 weeks. If you dont believe me there is a proof section on the site, at least look at that. Its got pictues and articles. Its been featured on CNN headlines and Wired News. Sorry if I am bugging people, just thought I would let yall know about this great offer

-Tater

And before you declare this as a scam or gimmick. Just look at the proof section of the guide. Or google it if you dont believe me. There is whole communities out there.

It's a scam!
    because first of all your very first post on MURC is about getting free IPODs, so there is something fishy there.

Secondly which I have learned over time is that nothing in this world is free..... ever!!!!!!! get that???? There is always a catch hidden deep somewhere!

Sheesh!
    Last edited by Elie; 31 August 2004, 21:25.

Comment

I read about this on either engadget or gizmodo. They actually do give away ipods, but only if you can get a bunch of people to sign up for magazine subscriptions or something. Thinly disguised pyramid setup. It's very difficult to get your free ipod, but it is possible.
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

and this is closed, and user is banned
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
        X