free lanssing is turning out to be good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free lanssing is turning out to be good

well i have started charging people for any editing stuff i do for them ... not mutch but i get alot of projects.. about $50 or nothing for students.. and abput $100 for TV stations and other corporations... in 6 days alone i made $700 which is just 200 short of what i make in a whole month at my curent job.. i will be making some $700+ this week too...

kind of gets me started thinking that i am happy i now have something to fall back when my contract finaly ends after 4 month.. i will be free from uni once and for all... that will free me up for more freelance work and you could defentevly triple my income on that notion alone. (and thankfully my reputation in leb precedes me its just that i havent been making any use of it)

i was thinking that the canada papers would come through around aug-sep. seems like its going to take till next spring or summer .... honestly i am getting tiered of waiting... i am having second thoughts... but then i keep reminding my self that no mater how mutch money i make here in leb i am never happy... canada papers please come through.. its taking too long..

on the mentel sied i can asure you that my sig says it all.. my mind is going... having serious ups and downs.. downs mostly... but somehow i manage to get through alone.. it seems like a humans fate is to be alone... its frustrating cause although i am always there for my frinds they seem to vanish when i need them... and although i still love my wife, i dont feel as close to her as we used to befor... i feel like we are both from difrent worlds and that our relationship has become mutch too superficial... its both our faults for alowing things to get to this... but it has alot to do with the fact the we are both very diffrent and not as compatible as i thought we were... no big issues yet though.. we are fine and we manage... but life seems dull...

on the brighter side... my boss seems to have come to her senses regarding me and is trying her best not to whare me down like she used to with all her silines... gues she just realised that after 4 month i realy wont be coming back.. the working schedual with her is still as eratic as ever.. if not more.. but for the time being its all quiet on tempest front ....

i was planing to go to the beach this year.. well i guss sofar i have missed it again for the 6th year... yeah havent been to the beach in 6 years... more of a mountain person than a beach one..

sory for all the rambling... just needed to get somethings off my chest...
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Your welcome!

Im sure were all glad to listen.

Chin up!

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Ditto. To bad the Canadians take so long. A friend from a friend of mine had similar probs and that was for a one year permit only.... It came through in the end, so keep the faith

Good that you can make that kind of money off the side. Do you do that parallel to your job? If so, wanna buy a Mercedes?

Have you ever asked yuor wife whether she has similar feelings?
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

a mercedes? sure... does it come with a driver .... one of my short falls is i cant drive... lol

yeh.. i make some of that money on the side.... but its only been recently since istarted charging... i used to do work for free.. thinking that frindship tansendes finacial gain.. yeh right...

as far as my wife is concerned.. yeh she feels the same too.... we've been giving ourselves some space...

i dont know.. i think i am just lost in all the waiting...
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Working...
        X