Come into the office...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy smokes Liz,
    That really takes the cake, and now you got Ivan to worry about. Sheesh you have some terrible luck with the men in your life. Like I said before, you gotta find a nice Italian stud that'll cook and take care of you.

And how about for your next thread it has to be something great that has happened to you. No more bad news from you, it'll turn around for you before you know it.

Good luck

Comment

That sucks.. hope you find something new. Maybe this is you chance to move outta hurricane alley..

Comment

Damn.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

sory to hear that liz ... hope things work out for you... although i dont know you well enugh, however i can sense that you are a special person and therefor you should deserve the best....
          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

That sucks big time. How long where you there for? Anyway, gl and may you find something to make your ex-boss eat his heart out.
            Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

like it has been said before, it's his loss rather than yours. dont rush into a new job if possible.. use the hurricane period to sift through the available jobs and grab any advert that catches your eye but choose something that you might like doing. Bound to get a job sooner rather than later.

cheers
              Last edited by Belwarrior; 8 September 2004, 01:51.
              Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
              ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

this sucks. hope you get a *good* new one fast ...
                "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Dang it. You just moved in to a new place, got internet & now this. Hope you find good fortune soon

Comment

thanks boys hopefully i will find a higher paying job this time around. i had three calls from other managers around the area today trying to see if i would transfer to there stores. interesting day it was.
                    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
                      That sucks big time. How long where you there for? Anyway, gl and may you find something to make your ex-boss eat his heart out.
                      2 years come november 11th.
                      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                      X