• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative sentensing....

I like this judges way of thinking

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Shoulda hanged him by his balls until dead.

Comment

Thats damn pathetic that they decided on only probation. This shitbag got someone killed.
      Bart

Comment

Yeah, amen.
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Well...at least the judge tried to do the right thing.

IMO the JURY should hang by their balls right next to this SOB. WTF were THEY thinking?

Dr. Mordrid
          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Just playing devil's advocate here, but this guy wasn't directly involved in the collision. I certainly hope they have incontrovertible evidence that his actions directly contributed to the other guy losing control of his vehicle. It's the other guy that should be "hung by his balls".

Of course, if they do have such proof, then all of your statements stand.
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Why directly? I assume he was speeding, that he was actually in a racing contest (as perceived by both), and therefore he is a complicitor (?) to the deadly accident, borne out of their stupidity. He may not deserve as much as the other guy, but FCOL, they did not even take away his driving license?
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

You "assume" he was speeding? All I'm saying is that there had better be proof that he was speeding and/or racing.
                Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
                  there had better be proof that he was speeding and/or racing.
                  The "chasing each other" part sounds like it covers that.
                  Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Yup. It was a road rage chase, and that doesn't seem to be a disputed fact.
                    Bart

Comment

In that case, nail him to the wall!

Comment

I wonder how long it would take someone to die just hanging there by his balls.. or nailed to a wall.. or maybe suspended high above the town square in a cage that's too narrow to sit down in and too short to fully stand up in..

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                          I wonder how long it would take someone to die just hanging there by his balls.. or nailed to a wall.. or maybe suspended high above the town square in a cage that's too narrow to sit down in and too short to fully stand up in..
                          A nice, long time one would hope

Dr. Mordrid
                          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
                          X