Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamm, I don't even have a car park, let alone a car in this country
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
      not actually hot like it says!!
      Is that cuttlefish? When I lived in Hawaii, I'd eat that all the time. Also, it looks like a bowl of Saimin too(the other picture).

Nice pics btw.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
        girl alongside the creek
        This isn't you, is it? Artful-looking picture, btw..

Comment

All the pics you see are Liz behind the camera, unless you see her up close in the shot.

I know this, because I was unable to take photos as someone discovered my camera was nicer then hers and made off with it
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Lizzie, if you want to post your images online, let me know. I've got a hosting account sitting around doing nothing with 500 MB free space and 5 GB/month of bandwidth.

Jammrock
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
              All the pics you see are Liz behind the camera, unless you see her up close in the shot.

I know this, because I was unable to take photos as someone discovered my camera was nicer then hers and made off with it
              i even still took the up close ones of me haha, i never gave dan his camera back the entire trip
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                Is that cuttlefish? When I lived in Hawaii, I'd eat that all the time. Also, it looks like a bowl of Saimin too(the other picture).

Nice pics btw.
                i have no idea
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Nice pics, looks like you had a great time, the both of you.

How was your first day at the new job, Lizzard?
                  Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock
                    Lizzie, if you want to post your images online, let me know. I've got a hosting account sitting around doing nothing with 500 MB free space and 5 GB/month of bandwidth.

Jammrock
                    Take the man up on this offer. I'm dying to see the BIG pics. I'm either in love with Japan, or the idea of Japan culture-wise. But either way, I have a serious boner for the original images. Your quite the amateur photog Liz.
                    Bart

Comment

She took 1.6GB of pics.

The full versions are around, up to her when to release them, but if you all hit my server up at home at the same time, it would have an anurisim.
                      Juu nin to iro

Comment

I enjoyed The Last Samurai. Japanese culture is mostly pretty neat, as far as I've seen.

Comment

She took 1.6GB of pics.

The full versions are around, up to her when to release them, but if you all hit my server up at home at the same time, it would have an anurisim.
                          I wish I had the webspace to help. If I had, I would gladly offer it.
                          Bart

Comment

it's neither the space or the bandwidth that is my problem atm, sadly a few months ago, my server popped its second stick of ram, so its running crippled on 256mb of ram atm. It does a few other things besides serve web pages, and its already been dragged screaming to its knees a few times
                            Juu nin to iro

Comment

it's neither the space or the bandwidth that is my problem atm, sadly a few months ago, my server popped its second stick of ram, so its running crippled on 256mb of ram atm. It does a few other things besides serve web pages, and its already been dragged screaming to its knees a few times
                              If ya need some PayPal help, I can toss a few $$$ your way. Well worth it to see real pics of Japan. Some things transcend cost.
                              Bart

Comment

Check out some of these pics, TR.. I think Todaiji is supposed to be the largest Buddhist Temple of wooden construction anywhere. I really want to see Nara if I ever get to Japan.

Comment

Working...
                                X