Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
    Have fun, dude..
    Thanks, I plan on it I'm taking pictures too. If I get some good ones, I'll post them.

EDIT: God, I'm bored waiting for my buddy to get here. I need this little trip away from home.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I got back about 7 hours ago. the gun show was better than I thought it was going to be.

It took 45 minutes to drive from Reno to the middle of nowhere. Paid $20 to "get in" which includes a free shoot on an Uzi.

So we go stand in line for the Uzi shoot. I finally get my turn and I have to say that I am amazed on how little kick back an Uzi has. I had some serious respect before I shot it. After blasting out my 25 rounds, I have to honestly say it felt like a BB gun. I chose to do short, controlled bursts and it just hit the targets like butter, nice and smooth.

Now, I could have chosen to shoot any of the other guns there but I decided not to. I have degenerative discs in my back and I was a little worried that shooting some of those high powered machine guns would **** up my back. I have to be careful and decided that severe back pain wasn't worth the trade off.

Anyway, the other mahcine guns there were simply amazing. Tons of power and respect. I will post pictures soon, but I don't have anything to quickly size them down so it will be a few days probably. I'll post more soon.

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
        I will post pictures soon, but I don't have anything to quickly size them down so it will be a few days probably.
        irfanview offers batch convert/resize/whatever and is free.

mfg
        wulfman
        "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
        "Lobsters?"
        "Really? I didn't know they did that."
        "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Working...
        X