No announcement yet.

pregnancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes...and my sister is willing to do that for me if it comes down to it...but I'd rather do it myself.
    e-mail me if interested

Comment

Sasq is right though.. most of us are pretty nice people when it comes to moral support, but you need a bit more direct involvement.

We do have members from Michigan, but the only one I can think of offhand is married.

Comment

If you're not interested...don't feel obligated to comment.
        e-mail me if interested

Comment

Kara, as the Admin around these parts I do feel obligated to comment.
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

this is a murc first
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

could it be?!! Another woman?!
              e-mail me if interested

Comment

How are any of us (even if we are anywhere near you) supposed to know if we are interested? You popped on here an hour ago with this proposition.. we don't know you at all, but this is your way of introducing yourself? Why did you choose MURC anyhow?

Comment

sasq is right. this isnt really the correct place for this.
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

.. other than we are obviously the most intelligent bunch of people anywhere... AHEM..

Comment

Yes, yes it is another woman, I know for certain, I have met this one.
                      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

.. other than we are obviously the most intelligent bunch of people anywhere...
                        Too intelligent to fall for this one.
                        Did nobody notice that this person is not only asking for someone's 'seed' (which should be obtainable from a local fertility clinic). The 'donor' is also being asked for monetary support....
                        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Of course we did..

Kara, any guy whose seed is worth carrying would want to be a real father, with real involvement not only with the kid, but with you. This was why I suggested saving your eggs if the worst happens, and when you find the right guy and get married, get a surrogate mother to help you out. The kid deserves that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Kara
                            I'm facing a hystorectomy...I want to be a parent...my time is limited...I don't want to adopt
                            Like I said, SELFISH.

If you're going to have a child, think of the child's needs first. You're obviously not.
                            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                              Like I said, SELFISH.

If you're going to have a child, think of the child's needs first. You're obviously not.
                              That's a little harsh.. its the most normal thing in the world to want to have a child.. to renew one's own life.

Comment

Do not assume that I am not thinking about my child. I have spend the last several years carrying and losing children. I spent every second of time and every penny I've made preparing for this child. I have his/her nursery prepared, warm, and waiting...a place where I lay and cry and sometimes spend the night missing and loving something I've never held. I have undergone procedure after procedure in attempt to concieve or at least preserving my ability to. Rather than have one surgery that would end any threat to me, I have had 14...so that I may carry and bond with my child. Ideally I would be married and have a partner that is equally as excited as I am...for me it hurts that I don't have that to offer. I've taken prenatals for the last year...I haven't had a cup of coffee, soda, tea, or anything else that wasn't decaf for at least that long...I scout out every single drop of information I can find about healthy pregnancy...I follow every doctors order perfectly. I've seen a nutritionist to make sure I am giving my child anything. I monitor how I sleep, how often I exercise...everything in my control to give my child the best. Now please, don't tell me I don't care. Don't tell me it's the wrong place. Don't tell me that you're an empathetic bunch, and follow it by persecution. I am a person with a huge need right now. If you have absolutely no interest in trying to help me with it, pass this message by. This is an extremely sensitive issue to me and I have no bad intentions here.
                                e-mail me if interested

Comment

Working...
                                X