• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Birth - Not For Sensitive Viewers

Attached Files
    Lawrence

Byock !?!

*rofl*
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Originally posted by Rakido
      Byock !?!

*rofl*
      No-no .................. son of Byock!
      Lawrence

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LvR
          egg-zackly!

Comment

Originally posted by LvR
            Um - daughter, perhaps?

- Steve

Comment

I've seen threads like these desolve into a "wich came first, the egg or the hen?" Flamefests
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Well - personally I am of the opinion that any beautiful egg in its right mind is simply incapable of conceiving such ugly offspring as a chicken - I therefore have to conclude the chicken came first.
                Lawrence

Comment

ROFL
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

OMG! Birth after death??

I think the Chicken came first, which made the egg.
                    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

ROTFLMAO!
                      Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

It depends how you define egg. OK, let's say chicken egg, because it makes no sense otherwise. If you define a chicken egg as an egg laid by a chicken, it's trivial: the chicken was first, otherwise there wouldn't be a chicken egg. If you define a chicken egg as an egg containing a chicken (or what is to eventually become a chicken), though, it depends: If you strictly believe in genesis as written in the bible, the chicken was first, too, because god put the animals on earth. Nowhere is it said that he put eggs on earth, so we must assume there were only chicken first, which then laid the first eggs. If you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution, the egg was first: Two members of a chicken-like species mated, mutations happened which bore a new species: chicken. Thus, the first chicken egg was conceived, produced, and later laid. Out of which hatched the first chicken of the world. The egg obviously came first.

AZ
                        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by Byock
                          OMG! Birth after death??
                          Yes. And that egg will grow up to be half chicken, half vampire. It will be known as the DayClucker.
                          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

This whole thread.... LOL
                            Titanium is the new bling!
                            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

ROTFL!
                              "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Working...
                              X