For all you gun nuts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you gun nuts...

A new twist on the idea of concealable weapons, the credit card-sized shotgun, is shown at Koscielski's Guns and Ammo, the only gun shop in Minneapolis. It's a two-shot weapon machined from a block of metal the height and width of a standard credit card, and about a half-inch thick. Each barrel fires seven standard steel BBs. It will retail for $100. Mark Koscielski, owner of Koscielski's Guns and Ammo, and Patrick Teel, who makes the guns in suburban Blaine, gave The Associated Press a preview Tuesday night ahead of a news conference scheduled for Wednesday. They said the guns are meant to be used only for close-range self-defense and wouldn't be effective as offensive weapons.

Now if only they'd figure out some way to create an SDIO RPG...
    Attached Files
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

I'm still trying to find a way to jack up the output of my laser pointer to something awe-inspiring!

An amusing toy, if nothing else. 14 BBs wouldn't do a lot of damage without a respectable powder load behind them. You might have better results loading it with rock salt!

Kevin

edited for spelling
    Last edited by KRSESQ; 6 October 2004, 20:30.

Comment

Oh wonderful... another nice miniature 'toy' that some jackass can try to smuggle on a plane.

Comment

Why bother with this pipsqueak when you can disassemble a Glock (plastic semi-auto pistol) and get it through? Several news orgainizations have already done that.

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
        X