Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving - to all them Canucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving - to all them Canucks!

Silly of us not to start a thread.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians here!

Thanks Chrono, for your Thanksgining cheers - right back at you!.
    I thought it best to just start a thread for us - We deserve it.
    May you all eat turkey for the next week
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

happy thanksgiving *again*

u guys got some huge ass dinner?

Comment

I was just talking to an American customer and he asked me what our Thanksgiving was all about. I didn't know. Does anyone care to fill me in? I could google for it, but I'm too lazy.
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
          I was just talking to an American customer and he asked me what our Thanksgiving was all about. I didn't know. Does anyone care to fill me in? I could google for it, but I'm too lazy.

Oh please, stop slapping the hippo and you'd have more time to google

http://www.twilightbridge.com/hobbie...giving/canada/

In Canada Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday in October. Unlike the American tradition of remembering Pilgrims and settling in the New World, Canadians give thanks for a successful harvest. The harvest season falls earlier in Canada compared to the United States due to the simple fact that Canada is further north. The history of Thanksgiving in Canada goes back to an English explorer, Martin Frobisher, who had been trying to find a northern passage to the Orient. He did not succeed but he did establish a settlement in Northern America. In the year 1578, he held a formal ceremony, in what is now called Newfoundland, to give thanks for surviving the long journey. This is considered the first Canadian Thanksgiving. Other settlers arrived and continued these ceremonies. He was later knighted and had an inlet of the Atlantic Ocean in northern Canada named after him - Frobisher Bay.
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

We know the real reason for your thanksgiving.
            Giving thanks for Molson, Rush and Red Green...
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to us crazy canucks

Comment

thanks for the info
                P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving and - BEER

Comment

Working...
                  X