Permanent Erection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent Erection

A man went into a pharmacy and asked to talk to a male pharmacist. The woman he was talking to said that she was the pharmacist and that she and her sister owned the store, so there were no males employed there.
    She then asked if there was something she could help the gentleman with.
    The man said "this is embarrassing for me, but I have a permanent erection which causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment. I was wondering what you could give me for it?"
    The pharmacist said "Just a minute, I'll go talk to my sister."
    When she returned, she said, "The best we can do is 1/3 ownership in the store and $5000 in cash.

Comment

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Lawrence

Comment

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

J1NG

Comment

so sick

Comment

to be their sales model?
                Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

LOL
                  According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Man, I would get that caught in my zipper a LOT.
                      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                      Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

I think this is a sick joke on people like us who actually suffer from this.
                        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

By "people like us" you mean MURCers, right?
                          Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

I only suffered like this when confronted with an attractive girl. Now I'm too old
                            Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
                            X