X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.simplelogic.com/Developer/URLDecode.asp works nicely
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Yes, surprisingly enough we are not a noob forum, while we tollerate newbies, we do not tollerate noobs.
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

must be a full moon or something...
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

And in case you don't get it, you have both been banned from this thread.
          Appologise for being prats, I will unban you and then you clean up your mess.

Lots of people around here will help anyone that needs it, but you respect the rules here.

Oh and welcome to MURC
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

i think they should just be banned. didnt see the apology at all

still sound like teenagers on crack.
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

ze thread is clean. i will return to my vacation now
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

hey, lizzard....shut up i dont go raggin all over you i did apologize so just back off

Comment

we do things differently around here. usually in a more polite way
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

so, what levels are everyone on?

Comment

well im sorry but i did apologize, ask him. i sent him a message...isnt this a notpr0n forum anyway? what level are you on?

Comment

Yes they did appologise, but they didn't clean up their mess, thankyou Liz for the spring cleaning.
                        Juu nin to iro

Comment

Originally posted by Hugs4Drugs8668
                          well im sorry but i did apologize, ask him. i sent him a message...isnt this a notpr0n forum anyway? what level are you on?

no, its not. its a matrox users forum.. this just happens to be a thread about it. i am not on any level.
                          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

well does anyone in this thread even play the game?

Comment

Yes, people here play it, although the ones that probably can help you are still asleep.

Patience gr****opper
                              Juu nin to iro

Comment

and what is matrox anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X