• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bonus song is Yankee Doodle.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
      Well, here is as much of it as I could get her to sing:http://home.swbell.net/cjolley/HongKong.mp3
      My sweetie listened to it. She said most of it is child's baby-talk noises, which it sounds like to me, too. The few Chinese words sound like Mandarin, not Cantonese, and they sound like they are spoken by a non-native speaker. That is, they have an English accent on the pronunciation. She can't make anything out of it. She doesn't speak Mandarin. Try a Mandarin speaker who is used to non-native speakers mispronouncing Mandarin. (Realize it may even be a dialect other than Mandarin or Cantonese, but she thinks it's accented Mandarin.) The last "word" sounds like 'K, for an English "OK, I'm done." She sounds like a happy child.
      You were told - Sasq

Comment

Originally posted by Mcollector
        My sweetie listened to it. She said most of it is child's baby-talk noises, which it sounds like to me, too. The few Chinese words sound like Mandarin, not Cantonese, and they sound like they are spoken by a non-native speaker. That is, they have an English accent on the pronunciation. She can't make anything out of it. She doesn't speak Mandarin. Try a Mandarin speaker who is used to non-native speakers mispronouncing Mandarin. (Realize it may even be a dialect other than Mandarin or Cantonese, but she thinks it's accented Mandarin.) The last "word" sounds like 'K, for an English "OK, I'm done." She sounds like a happy child.
        Yup, the last 'k is just OK in English, which she is picking up fast.
        Chuck
        Chuck
        秋音的爸爸

Comment

What a cutiepie.

Comment

Working...
          X