Scientists invent new bra!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZokesPro
    I hate that "plastic bag ripple" look when you see women with HUGE implants that seem to wanna burst open. Takea ziplock baggie and fill it to the max, look at the seams and look at that nasty ripple. So gross.
    P.S: Big ones are fun too!
    your thinking of "saline" silicone implants where the fluid is like water and doesnt add any tension to the bag hence the ripples you can get the "good" ones in Canada or Europe
    imo tho natural is always best
    DFI NFIIUltra 400
    756Ram ATI 9550 256mem
    Lite-On DVDR/RW/DL
    Windows XP pro
    msn messenger id: gchisel
    Be aware that a halo has to fall only a few inches to be a noose

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
      Same reason they splash themselves with volatile hydrocarbon compounds that are likely toxic and paint their faces to the point where you can't tell it's the same person after they shower

Dr. Mordrid
      Thats usually more than enough reason to give me a limp spot right in the middle of an otherwise very solid stick of "wood".
      Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by windigo
        your thinking of "saline" silicone implants where the fluid is like water and doesnt add any tension to the bag hence the ripples you can get the "good" ones in Canada or Europe
        imo tho natural is always best
        YES exactly, it's awful IMO. If I was a woman, I'd rather have small or no breasts than that awful looking ripple.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
        X