• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sassin'

Comment

Assasin

Comment

I hope the movie will be as awesome as the trailer... Great!

Comment

Originally posted by az
          If this movie is half as good as the trailer, it'll be fantastic!

AZ
          I agree! I love the style of it all, so cool!
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Sure has the star power (although Alba can't act worth a crap). God she sucks.
            Bart

Comment

Originally posted by The Rock
              Sure has the star power (although Alba can't act worth a crap). God she sucks.
              Who cares!!!!

Her beautiful looks and erotic moves makes up for everything

Comment

I just watched the trailer and WOW this looks cool! I never understood what was so big about Jessica Alba but after watching that trailer, I think I get it now.
                Bart

Comment

So does your avatar.
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I thought this thread was titled "Sim City- Release Date: April 1, 2005." Then I read it again a few hours later and thought "Ohhh, SIN City! I thought something was odd about Liz posting about Sim City"

Oh, and I think Elie was referring to the fact that April 1 is April Fool's Day.

Comment

SWEET!

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to convert this to a movie. Frank Miller is a great writer & artist, hopefully this will do the comic justice!

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Snake
                        Oh, and I think Elie was referring to the fact that April 1 is April Fool's Day.
                        Ahhaa... finally someone got is right!!

Comment

I'll be watching out for that!

Cheers!
                          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Just got home from a sneak preview.

Wow, this movie kicked ass. See it!

I haven't read the comics, so I can't comment on that. But I really liked the stories.

I've never seen a movie that looks anything like this. I've seen a number of movies, Japanese and American, that are based off of comics, but I've never felt like I was watching a comic before. The cinematography in this should win an award. There are shots in the movie where you can vividly see the panels like there were on a page.

The acting was good. It's kind of non-traditional, because of the way the characters are. They're comics. They're supposed to be exaggerated in certain ways, and show you certain dimensions. And it was really good, really memorable characters. Or at least, characters that you remember for what you're supposed to.
                            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

There's an article on Wired.com about Robert Rodriquez and all that he went through to make Sin City. Good stuff.
                              “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Just saw it too, it's pretty good! I'd recommend against bringing either kids or adults who can't handle a "bit" of ultraviolence though. The comic book style visuals really look great also.

Comment

Working...
                                X