DON'T PANIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRSESQ
    Check the website for news and photos and conceptual art. Adams' hand is apparent all over the place. The conceptual art reminds me of the game "Starship Titanic."

Kevin
    That impossibly difficult game Starship Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by breezer
      People of earth your attention please.

The third book has just been broadcast on BBC R4, the 4th and 5th books will be broadcast in the near future.

DNA had a very british style of humour, his books (mainly) were well written and to the point. It will be interesting to see if the film has been watered down to suite the global audience.

The rating will be an interesting issue as well as there is in parts some very adult humour, everything else is harmless, well mostly harmless.

I think'll now go and have a lie down and have nice cup of hot tea.

Breezer
      Who's directing and what nation is producing? If it's a British film then I have all confidence in it, especially if they have a director that I trust.

Comment

I`ve read the one of his Dirk Gently books, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, not bad but compared to the H2G2 everything else seems bland and not funny enough, and the thought "Haha, good one, but still, H2G2 had ... (fill in a part that you liked the most in H2G2)" always seems to pop into your mind (at least in my case). Nevertheless, very good read and entertaining.
        Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Well it's hard to keep writing after you've written something that you know you'll never top, but I'm glad he did keep writing anyway. After reading Hitch-Hikers Guide for the umpteenth time it was a very refreshing read. Like you I've only read the first though, I need to read the other, and the incomplete one.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglandJoe
            Who's directing and what nation is producing? If it's a British film then I have all confidence in it, especially if they have a director that I trust.
            The director is Garth Jennings http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1134029/
            "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

EnglandJoe,
              Hammer & Tongs produced the FB Slim video Right Hear Right Now which was one of the most original videos for years.

The start of the film and --- no spoilers here --- are shot in England, the rest of course is in outerspace, where spaceships are shiny and new with buttons that should not be pressed.

Have a nice day.

Breezer
              Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

No, I havent read the books yet.
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by breezer
                  [Bwhere spaceships are shiny and new with buttons that should not be pressed.[/B]
                  Hahaha thanks dude

Comment

Working...
                  X