No announcement yet.

Ahh, we're back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's here! Another day and I might have had to do something useful.
    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I thought Opera was for some reason being a little slow first time I couldn't find the site then I realised that MURC was down.

Opera is never slow

Comment

Kept running into instances where I was thinking, "hey I should post this to MURC... oh, wait..."
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I was starting to have withdrawal symtoms (trying to refresh MURC at both www.murc.ws and www.murc.ws as you might never know! hehe ) that i decided to go for cold turkey and stayed away from any PCs for a few days to wait for the site to come up...

Just proves that most of us needs to see MURC everyday, whether we post or not
          Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
          ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Just proves that most of us needs to see MURC everyday, whether we post or not
            yup

Comment

Yup....I was getting withdrawls too. Nice part is that it seems a LOT faster now, at least from my locale.

Dr. Mordrid
              Dr. Mordrid
              ----------------------------
              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
              X