X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Tater

The dark side of Mr. Potatohead...

A spud on the dark side.

That's how toy maker Hasbro Inc. is promoting its latest Mr. Potato Head figure, Darth Tater.

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

(I wonder who'll be the first to use this as his avatar.....)

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Haha, that's cool! I want one

Comment

<FONT SIZE=4>... ROTFLMAO<SUP>tm</SUP>!!!! ...
        <FONT SIZE=1><SUP>tm</SUP> courtesy of ALBPM aka Darth Mahl [MU]<FONT SIZE=2>
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

You do not know the power of the dark side of the tater!
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

That's my cousin "Tater".

<FONT SIZE=4>... ROTFLMAO<SUP>tm</SUP>!!!! ...
            <FONT SIZE=1><SUP>tm</SUP> courtesy of ALBPM aka Darth Mahl [MU]<FONT SIZE=2>
            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

He look's like a small-fry.
              <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Is it already April the first?
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

It's guaranteed that every star wars collector is gonna get one. Heck, I'm not even a collector and I'm getting one. They'd make great gifts too.

I think this is what Roger Waters meant by "amused to death."
                  P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

For the life of me, I can;t imagine why anyone would buy that thing, save for some gullible children who want to buy anything that has more than one colour.
                    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Blasphemy!!!

Comment

And 8 dollars at that. If you really *really* want it, look for it in 6 to 9 months time when you can have 'm for 2. If you still want them by then.
                        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

in 6 to 9 months the entire production run will be sold out and they'll only be available on ebay for a 10x mark up!
                          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Wonder if it comes with the alternate bald, disfigured face
                            “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Schmo, your pullin me leg, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X