This is Ridiculous.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Ridiculous.

Honestly, is there any 14yo boy in this world who would not want to have sex with this ultrafine woman? Yet, he is a "victim" and she is a "child molester." Is she a ho for cheating on her husband? Yes. Is she guilty of some conflict of interest for having a relationship with someone who was her student? Probably. There is no excuse for further criminalizing her, though. She was charged with 5 counts of committing lewd or lascivious battery on a person younger than 16, which could put her in prison for SIXTY years. This is not some retarded thug beating a tiny little child senseless and forcibly raping her, though the charge makes it sound that way. In fact, in this twisted, ****ed up country, being a retard is actually to your advantage in such a case. You are coddled and exceptions are made for you and you probably walk.. but being a relatively normal, nonviolent human being and developing affection for another human being can be a criminal act supposedly worthy of life imprisonment. Her husband is her only real victim here, and she herself is the victim of an arbitrary, blind legal system that gives more credence to hysterical mothers who are in denial of the fact that their teenager is a normal horny human being than it does to any form of common sense.

It is dumb money and time was even wasted on this. The kid could be just annoyed she wasnt still. Then realised he could get his own back and make some money.

Comment

I'm sorry, but children (and a 14 year old is still a child) must be protected from cookies like this gal. Even if the kid's hormones were making him red hot, which could make him go for it very willingly and even instigate it. If she were a doctor and he a patient, would you feel the same? If the sexes were reversed, would you feel the same? No, you wouldn't want a male teacher going crack-boom onto a 14 y-o girl pupil, would you? What's the difference?

When I was at school, teachers learnt the meaning of the word deontology. What's gone wrong with society that this no longer exists, that teachers, of either sex, can rape their young charges?

Why do I rant thus? Simply because 14 year olds, of either sex, are not mature enough to make a reasoned decision on moral, ethical, psychological or health grounds (would you have agreed if she were HIV-positive? How could the kid know when all he was aware of was his rampant penis?).

She should be removed from all contact with children for life, even if it means prison or internment in a mental institution (where she probably belongs).

Finally, if the 14 year old boy was your own son, how would you feel?
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Jealous?
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Reminds me slightly of my geography teacher...

J1NG

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
            I'm sorry, but children (and a 14 year old is still a child) must be protected from cookies like this gal. Even if the kid's hormones were making him red hot, which could make him go for it very willingly and even instigate it. If she were a doctor and he a patient, would you feel the same? If the sexes were reversed, would you feel the same? No, you wouldn't want a male teacher going crack-boom onto a 14 y-o girl pupil, would you? What's the difference?

Brian, you are not being realistic. Examine the puritan hysteria behind this. If it were a doctor/patient, it would be as unethical, but no great crime. Now, if it were a male teacher and he foolishly fell in LOVE with the school slut who happened to be 14, and they had a relationship by mutual consent, this is much different than some sort of brutal forcible rape. People can have romantic feelings of love at most any age, you know. The problem is people who treat kids as OBJECTS.. people who feel that younger people somehow can NOT have these feelings.

When I was at school, teachers learnt the meaning of the word deontology. What's gone wrong with society that this no longer exists, that teachers, of either sex, can rape their young charges?

What's gone wrong is the same thing that went wrong when they burned Joan of Arc for heresy. Something which is only slightly amoral has been used to vilify a person and ruin her life. I define rape as something forcible and violent.. something very very bad. You want to cheapen this definition to deny the right of persons under 18 years of age the right to have feelings.

Why do I rant thus? Simply because 14 year olds, of either sex, are not mature enough to make a reasoned decision on moral, ethical, psychological or health grounds (would you have agreed if she were HIV-positive? How could the kid know when all he was aware of was his rampant penis?).

That is an arbitrary statement. Politics and parental hysteria define 18 as being "mature enough," yet the 23 year old woman herself was obviously not. Is anyone totally immune to their passions? Are we all supposed to be cold old men ruminating in our studies percolating theories of deontology like Immanuel Kant? Life would not be worth living if we did not allow ourselves to have positive romantic feelings. That she acted on them is betrayal of her husband and an ethical faux pas. It should not be treated in the same manner as some sort of subhuman thug who enjoys subduing and forcibly raping women.

She should be removed from all contact with children for life, even if it means prison or internment in a mental institution (where she probably belongs).

Why not just burn her at the stake, you inquisitionist?

Finally, if the 14 year old boy was your own son, how would you feel?

Oh, so now feelings matter, when they are used to destroy this woman's life? This is the same society that Brando commented upon, where to caress a woman's breast in a movie is worthy of a more severe rating that cutting it off with a sword. I and a coworker were standing watching a movie at a trade show once, and there was a 10 year old boy sitting there watching. It was the beginning of a James Bond movie. James Bond gets into a fighter jet and proceeds to gun down at least 100 people in a most violent manner, and then gets out of there just before a cruise missle destroys everyone left standing. When this is over, the credits roll and some artful shots of a nude woman dancing behind a colored curtain come up. Suddenly this material was unaaceptable for the boy in the eyes of my coworker, who immediately turned the movie off in embarrasment. Does no one else see how stupid this is?

How would I feel if it were my son? Yeah, probably jealous , but I would feel like he had learned a life lesson. I would not criminalize the woman like that boy's mother did. She did more psychological harm to her son than his lover ever could have.. she sent the message that sex can only be defined as an act of violence, and this will probably manifest itself unwholesomely upon her son's future sex partners.

Comment

Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
                Jealous?
                ROTFLAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had this English teacher when I was in 10th grade that was HOTTTTT!!!!

She would wear mini skirts and sit on the front of her desk while lecturing. All the guys would try to sit in the front / middle of the class.

I didn't learn much English grammer that year but we always knew what color panties she wore....

P.S. I was 16 and definitely would of HIT IT !~!!
                "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I had a 24 year old French teacher that could literally "raise" a dead man, or at least part of him

Gawd....that gal was built like the proverbial s**thouse

That said the issue is settled law in the US. Here sex with someone under the age of sexual concent (14-18, varying by state) is sexual assault plain and simple.

The sex of the adult doen't matter because in most state laws you cannot do things differently for male or female victims.

In some states there is also a limitation on the "age of disparity"; meaning that even if a minor can legally give sexual concent to a peer or near-peer they cannot give it to adults who are more than "x" years older than themselves, again with "x" differing from state to state. In some states even an 18 year old is prohibited. Typically the age of majority is 18 save for legal drinking, which is most often 21.

The age of sexual concent varies from state to state. This page gives the ages of sexual concent for many countries and US states;

Dr. Mordrid
                  Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 26 January 2005, 12:30.
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Not that these laws have anything to do with common sense.

Comment

This makes me sick. Not because an adult female teacher had sex with an underaged male student. I don't think there are very many underaged male students who would say no to an attractive female teacher's advances. What boils my butt is this:

These women never seem to go for the short dumpy brainy nerds who are good at keeping secrets. They always go for the tall, dark, troubled but secretly sensitive types who CAN'T KEEP THEIR FREAKIN' MOUTHS SHUT and have to blab it all over the locker room that they're doing the hot teacher, and end up SPOILING IT FOR THE REST OF US!

Kevin

P.S. Guess which group I fell into in jr. high...

Comment

Found a pic of her on mugshots.com

Her in a prison? What a waste of fine female

Unless.. I think we should privatize prisons, and I volunteer my house as a prison and myself as warden.
                        Last edited by KvHagedorn; 26 January 2005, 13:38.

Comment

Actually, if the research into this area is good. That some 40% are done but not reported. It's just a few silly female teachers that choose boys that can't keep their mouth shut about anything that might be happening. The rest is still safely hidden from general knowledge.

J1NG

Comment

Shes going to become some big hairy chick's bitch-toy if she goes to prison.

Comment

From the taped calls she sounded like a 14yo herself, maybe just subconsciously regressing to relate to her younger boyfriend. She's probably just relating more to the kids than the other teachers because she's so young, and she might just be an immature person in a lot of ways. I bet somewhere inside she feels she missed out somehow and needs to go back and re-live that part of her life. It said she was engaged to her husband for 3 years then married for 1, so she was probably just feeling trapped, like she never got to be young and wild.. and here's this fine young guy who thinks she's hot.. Looking as good as she does, she's probably never had to deal with not being allowed to have whatever she wants in life, too..

As Brian R. says, yeah, I'm the king of speculation, but I bet I'm not far off here.
                              Last edited by KvHagedorn; 26 January 2005, 17:22.

Comment

Working...
                              X