No announcement yet.

What do you weigh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK.. I wieght 500 pounds I have absolutely no hair on my head, I'm a drug addict and love every second of my life

LOL!!!

Comment

58 kg (127 pounds) for 1.76 m (5 ft 9")
      It is seriously underweight, but as I eat well, and don't have health problems, it is nothing to worry about.

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Hehe, not only do I outcrunch you, I outweight you as well, at a healthy 59 kg for same lenght.
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Grrrrr! Anarchic units.

I'm 1 m 83 and 102 kg, with a fairly heavy and wide bone frame and a fairly heavy fore and aft fat frame: work out the excess (too much) for yourself. According to my quack, I just don't quite make the obese BMI category!

However, I believe it's all arbitrary. For a given height and weight, one person could be underweight and another overweight.

I haven't voted in the poll as I'm too lazy to do the conversions.
          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I used to ride my bike or training bike for 2 hours each night and for about 4 every sunday until I got back problems and had to stop about 4 years ago.
            I am now 64lb heavier than my cycling weight before I got injured.

I'm now stronger than before but I have lost my aerobic fitness and long term stamina.

Maybe when the kids grow up abit I'll put my cycle boots on again but not for now.

Breezer
            Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

6'6" (1.98m) and 230 lbs (104kg). I think I should ideally be around 200-210 lbs (91-95kg). Workin' on it.

Edit: Translated for the rest of the world.
              Last edited by agallag; 28 February 2005, 09:33.
              Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Brian: just use google: enter "102 kg in pound" (without quotes) as the search string, and google converts it. It can do quite a number of different units.

The ads here are priceless: all about loosing weight!

Jörg
                pixar
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

5'8(1/2)", 110KG, or 240 odd pounds.

J1NG

Comment

198lb and rising

Comment

6' about 190lbs. Would like to get to 180, but I like to eat too much..
                      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

6'1", 215lbs.
                        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                          Brian: just use google: enter "102 kg in pound" (without quotes) as the search string, and google converts it. It can do quite a number of different units.
                          Although it doesn't know what a barrel is which would make my life easier...
                          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Working...
                          X