The beers are on me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The beers are on me!

Woohoo! I just got promoted from 'Senior' to 'Principle' so you can all have a virtual beer on me!
    FT.

Hehe - congrats Tony Hope it's not just a title change and there was something else involved...
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

dan @ sasqs dot com
      paypal accepted

congrats dude
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Cheers Guys...some extra for the beers and wotnot, but its better to be low on one scale with somewhere to go than at the top of another with nowhere to go.
        FT.

Comment

Virtual? I want my physical beer!!

Congrats, btw.
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Congrats!

Originally posted by Sasq
            dan @ sasqs dot com
            paypal accepted

congrats dude
            , Dan.

Comment

Congrats, well done, although I have no clue what a Principle is in whatever business it is you're in. Principle Shopkeeper?

@ Dan

It's been a while since I had my last promo, and I really do not think one will be forthcoming soon.
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

congrats
                next beer I have will be in your honor.
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Congrats!

Jörg
                  pixar
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

And it sure as hell sounds a lot better than my version - being promoted from a "Job Group 4" to a "Job Group 3" was a bit meaningless outside the company Know what you mean about the pay scales though. Should make the future annual increases slightly better with any luck.

Comment

Congrats

Not even sure what my title at work is
                      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I think your an SE, or SE or UI not sure
                        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
                          It's been a while since I had my last promo, and I really do not think one will be forthcoming soon.
                          Not with your attitude!
                          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

@Crabby, I think I should have spelt it Principal...not too sure what a Principle is myself Its Principal Computer Officer in a University btw, a.k.a. IT jack of all trades and all those other jobs nobody wants but have some responsibility like chairing committees, managing building moves etc.

@GNEP, congrats on yours too, although I have to say that to an outsider it sounds more like a demotion!
                            FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone
                              @GNEP, congrats on yours too, although I have to say that to an outsider it sounds more like a demotion!
                              Cheers Tone. At times it does feel like a demotion as they have taken away yet one more reason I can't refuse tasks Next project is to work on the job title just in time for finding a new job outside the Group...

Comment

Working...
                              X