Clear All

• zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Boringness.. everyone is gone

Some people do sleep you know.

Comment

Or enjoy the nice outdoors
      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Go look at pr0n Or build a webpage, play a game, make a DVD, drink, drink some more, keep drinking...
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Drinking sounds good about now.. listening to Berlin.

Comment

*hums tune to Take My Breath Away*
            Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
            MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
            Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
            Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

Honestly, has no one else heard this album by Lou Reed? It's just a masterpiece.

Comment

never heard it. What kind of music is it?
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

OK, I just listened to the 30 second clips and read the reviews. I'm too scared to listen anymore. I might go drive off a cliff or impale my eyes with spears.

Comment

LOL I listened to it twice last night while drinking Guinness. I didn't know that the same producer produced The Wall some years later. I can see the similarities. Berlin is one of my top ten albums of all time.

Comment

some ppl were at work for 12 hours :P
                      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Yuck. Well some of us haven't had a day off for 2 weeks and had to go to work with the flu.

Comment

hmmm... you have me beat there.
                          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                            Yuck. Well some of us haven't had a day off for 2 weeks and had to go to work with the flu.
                            Well at least you're not european with all this avian superflu paranoia.

Comment

Working...
                            X