This is a majorly farked up world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@cjolley:
    Blah, here money isn't enought for this (actually...they are not that much needed)
    And btw, you don't want to be a doctor here (UNLESS: study here, go somewhere north or west to work; or unless you are psychiatrist)

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
      @cjolley:
      Blah, here money isn't enought for this (actually...they are not that much needed)
      I'm talking about enough money to make it happen.
      Enough money to go to a private law school
      Chuck
      秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
        Uhm, that does not argue against Dr. Ms claim, does it?
        It wasn't meant to. Just posting some info I found.
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
          I'm talking about enough money to make it happen.
          Enough money to go to a private law school
          Well, you don't need that much money to go to a law school (well...best aren't private), but if your mother/father isn't a lawyer with friends at the right places, you'll need money to make "friends"

(the case here is really this: profession of a lawyer doesn't govern with free-market rights here - the number of them is limited by...you guessed it, themselfes)

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
            Any society that values a basketball player at 1000 times what normal hardworking people are valued at deserves to be revolutionized.
            As much as I hate to say it, these same people are enterianters (sp) and thus get paid stupid amount of money. If they weren't bringing in money for who controls them, they would be paid that much. Case in point is Hockey...the players want big bucks, but the ratings and advertsiting doesnt support their case.

Its all about the marketing...look at NASCAR...the cars aren't even anywhere near what a production model is, the techongly is from the 60's yet and the stupid automanufactures still dump stupid money into it since they think it will increase their sales. Nascar is all about the personaities that drive the cars, not the cars themselfs.
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
            X