Possessed toy on EBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZokesPro
    The smae guy who bid 11 000$ started at 410 and kept upping his own bid.
    No, someone had already bid $10,000 and he kept getting automatically outbid, so he bid again.. and again..

Comment

Already re-listed due to non-paying winning bidder. GO FIGURE.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      I would still get screwed

Comment

True or not that is a pretty good story. Usually those auctions I'll glance at and laugh, but this one was kind of fun to read. Pics with the moving ear give it that extra special touch too.
        Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
        Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

I was discussing this with my brother-in-law last night. We decided that it would be good to list such a possessed item, and then get a friend to post the winning absurdly-high bid.

Then have the FRIEND re-list it, saying "it was too much for me to handle, I have to get rid of it NOW!"
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
            I was discussing this with my brother-in-law last night. We decided that it would be good to list such a possessed item, and then get a friend to post the winning absurdly-high bid.

Then have the FRIEND re-list it, saying "it was too much for me to handle, I have to get rid of it NOW!"
            I bow to the master...

Jörg
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
            X