Yob Culture Be careful how you approach it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yob Culture Be careful how you approach it

A friend of mine did the right thing but made a slight mistake when he did it.

A yob was riding a motorbike a speed on the pavement nearly hitting several people in the process and not caring about it.

My friend reported the idiot and then went around with the Police looking for the bike. They found the bike and instead of leaving the scene he stayed. Big mistake. The yob turned up and started being abusive and placed the race card calling my firend a racist. My friend responded "I reported you becuase you're an idiot" then left.

At the time the yob didn't know where my friend lived. He hoped he wouldn't see the yob again sadly not so.

Last night a gang of yobettes gathered on his doorstep drinking swearing etc. He came out and cleared them off. As the yobettes left the yob was at the back of the gang of young thugs and started more abuse and threatened to knife him. My friend saw no knife. Finally he left but bricks were aimed at my friends Windows. The Police turned 30 minutes later which is surprising.

The Yob of course will be back more likely than not with friends. Looks like he's going to have a nasty time ahead of him which could go on for a very long time unless he's lucky.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

wth is a yob?
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

A young person normally 18 and under who's aim in life is too damage property and attack and intimidate people. Sadly you're not allowed too tackle these people. If you do you would be arrested and sent to jail more likely than not.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

you really need to move.
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

I don't but my mate does. If he's a council flat it's possible but he'll get moved to another crappy area. If he's bought the house no chance of moving on his wage.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
          X