• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not over yet!

expecting up to 20 cm of snow tonight
    and then back up to 18C on Wed

I love Canada
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

The weather forecast from earlier today said 1cm.. now it says 20-25 :'( .. making it the second or third worst snowfall this season
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Holy smokes,
      What a bummer. Well at least it won't last, and I was going to my summer tires back on this weekend.
      I guess I'm to blame for this snow storm too. Yesterday I took away the snow brush and shovel from the trunk of the car. Go figure eh

Comment

Originally posted by tjalfe
        The weather forecast from earlier today said 1cm.. now it says 20-25 :'( .. making it the second or third worst snowfall this season
        'Tis good to know Kansas doesn't have a monoply on the unpredictable weather forcast market.

Comment

Now they're saying 5-10cm for T.O. They should really make up their minds.
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
          X