No announcement yet.

Congrats Jesse and a new murcette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else wondering if all these murc babies are going to have an aussie twang and a greater than average amount of body hair?

Pics please Jesse
    FT.

Comment

Congrats Jesse
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thanks everyone! Would have gotten back with you sooner, but despite all the modern conveniences one could ask for - Internet access was not one of them

At 8:19AM CST, Jillian Laine Wilson was born weighing 10 lbs 3.5 ounces with almost a full head of hair (she inherits my side's hairline).

Mommy and her are both doing well now, after some hard, but not so scary moments the few days after delivery. We are finally home and settling back in - glad to be back with our other two and in our own home (where I can roam around in my boxers )

As an aside, Chuck might find it of interest that one of our nurses and her husband were also adoptive parents of a cute little girl from China who is just as big an OU fan.
              Last edited by Jessterw; 21 September 2005, 13:00. Reason: Picture links were dead, removed.
              “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

OOOHHHHHHH nice pictures.... don't you just love chubby cheeks...you can just reach out and give them a squeeze.

Comment

adorable Jesse, tell the mrs "she can cook!"
                  Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

sweet looking girl
                    all the best to the family!
                    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Wutta sweety.

(Edited for bad shotgun joke)

Congrats!

Kevin

Comment

Such a cutie Congrats to you and your family :0)
                        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

congrats .............
                          ps : if you move to the country you might get a couple extra years of enjoying your child befor you'll need sasq's toy.

i have 3 daughters and still have hair..........gray hair , but hair

all the best
                          cal
                          another dawg basking in the sun

iwill xp333-r, xp2500@ 340ddr :need better ram

Comment

Almost forgot we did this, but the wife just found this:

Didn't think they would have it online so fast given we just got out today and it's a Sunday here.

Comment

maybe this new murcette will live long enough to see the parheliaII, cuz I doubt any of us will!
                              Congrats!
                              Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                              Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Didn't see any point in creating a new thread, so as the proud papa I am, here is Jillian at 3 months old.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X