un-traceable emails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• un-traceable emails?

I a friend of mine want to send an email to their colleague, without risk of comeback.
    It's a long story, but basically she wants to let the person know about rumours circulating and how she is pissing everyone off, without risking comeback, to hopefully improve things for everyone concerned. I was asked for help.

I suppose she could go to an internet cafe and sign up for a hotmail account, but as she doesn't have one anywhere nearby, any other suggestions? Are there anonymous email services she could use? I assure you this is legit - I really sympathise with her).
    FT.

public library?
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Can't you do it for her?

Comment

Not wanting to make light of the situation, but what about the good old-fashioned physical note written in blood? OK, maybe not the blood bit. Can an anonymous note be left in the offender's pigeon hole?
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

All e-mails are traceable to some extent. Ask the FBI!

Frankly. I believe the order of the day is MYOB. If your friend hasn't the courage to tell the person concerned face-to-face, then she will be no better doing it anonymously, with a strong risk she will be found out, anyway (spelling/grammar error, phraseology etc.). Keep your nose clean when the s..t may hit the fan.
          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

@Dil: Maybe but would need to travel to a distant library perhaps?

@Kurt: Nope!!!!

@Gnep: Maybe, risk of being spotted though.

@Brian: I doubt the FBI would get involved in this! I think this needs doing but there is a danger the recipient won't see it as a 'friendly prod in the right direction', and that could make things nasty.
            FT.

Comment

Let her just write it in the title: "Friendly prod in the right direction". She can print it in a zillion places without the FBI ever finding out.

Comment

Maybe a one day email adrress.

Mailinator provides Email and SMS Workflow Testing for Developers, Dev Teams, and QA Testing. Automate testing for 2FA and password resets.

I only used spamday once, and it worked fine I used it to direct to a hotmail address.
                Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Jammrock
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Find an open relay.
                    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
                    X