Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 2-Shania Twain voted off-Top selling albums of all time - vote for the WORST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 2-Shania Twain voted off-Top selling albums of all time - vote for the WORST

Round 1 results: Come On Over - Shania Twain voted off. You can see the results here.

Here are the top 10 best selling albums of all time. Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE album.

Each day I will eliminate the album that everyone hates the most and start a new thread with the remaining albums until one is left, got it? cool. Now go vote!
    Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975 - Eagles
    0%
    Thriller - Michael Jackson
    0%
    The Wall- Pink Floyd
    0%
    Led Zeppelin IV - Led Zeppelin
    0%
    Greatest Hits Volumes I & II - Billy Joel
    0%
    Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
    0%
    Back in Black - AC/DC
    0%
    The Beatles - The Beatles
    0%
    Boston - Boston
    0%

The poll is expired.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Uh, where's the poll?
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

I see it, reload the page.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I seez it now. t'wazn't der b4.
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Damn heathens, voting for Billy
          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I like Joel, but never been that high on Boston
            Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
            Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Well I'm going to say it... Never been a big fan of the Beetles. They have some songs I love, but in general, I'd take most of the others on the list.

Haven't ever listened to the whole Boston album so I can't say on it.
              “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Gotta vote Wacko off. Not sure I know much about the Billy Joel or AC/DC albums but I know enough about Thriller. You're out of there.
                <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Boston, why it's the only album on the list that I never listened to .
                  Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                  Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                  Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Oooh! I guessed right! I picked the one with the longest coloured line in the poll!
                    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Originally posted by KeiFront
                      Boston, why it's the only album on the list that I never listened to .
                      That's one of the few rock albums I own.
                      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Sorry
                        Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                        Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                        Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Boston

It was as much for my guests.

I've got little outside of Jazz, Reggae, and Blues. My main collection outside of those consist of numerous albums from Pink Floyd and Frank Zappa.

Comment

Working...
                          X