X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did you miss me?

hay folks

how are you...

its been a while since i posted here... but i've been going through some hard shit...

here is the update...

divorce compleated

quite my job at uni

indefetly posponed plan to open up production house due to the security problem in lebanon

worked at a freind's production house for two month befor i realised he was taking advantage of me.. making me work for far less than i am intitled two

quite that job

got screwed over by a bitch who handed a 50,000 euro project over to her freinds inspite of my offer and experiance being better (her superiors where pissed off but there was nothing they could do about it... an EU-leb govt related thing so it is as complicated as it sounds)

finaly i decided to just forget every thing and take a few month off to relax...

signed up at a health club where i go write some stuff at their library .. do some excersises for an hour and a half.. then hit the sona, the jacusi and the swiming pool (got a discount becouse my cusin is a manager there)

got reintruduced to a long lost distent cusin... wonderfull girl... maried to the brother of one of my best freinds... i was so surprised with here... the two of us cliked instantly and have a plan to write a book together and to open up an un politicly or religiously affiliated radio sation.... sometimes one finds the strangest things when least expected.... and i am happy i finaly found someone who understands what i am saying without having to wory about them taking it the wrong way.... at leat intelectualy i am free with her...

Choir.... my old boss finaly coxed me into taking on a solo ... well its actualy 1 tiny solo, a duet, and a trio ... conceert began today... and from what i have heard people where impressed (i am not) ... mostly mozart stuff from various operas.. the mariage of figaro.. cosi fan tuti.. the Ave Verum.. and lots more... incidentaly.. the choir has been reduced in numbers and i sudenly found my self to be the ONLY 2nd bass ... that is realy wiered... there are 3 first basses ... most of the songs we sing only one base line... but there are at least three where i am all alone... well ... its a good conetr... tomorow is our last performance....

on the love side.... lots of femal freinds who find me cute, admirable... pleasent to be with... no problem leting get close and hug or kiss them... but unfortunatly non of them seem intrested in going out with me... the general concensous amongst them all is that i "know how to treat a lady" i don't know.. maybe they are more intrested in a bad boy whi mistreets them.... but i am more confident with the ladies these days....

so here i am, curently unemployed by will, enjoying my time, not caring about what goes on in the world.... taking on small freelance jobs when they comeup and if i feel like taking them on for that mater...

not alot of money.. but i dont care... the past 9 years have been bad for me.... i deserve a litle R&R.. even if i cant aford it....

when i decied that i have had enugh relaxation i can probably easly get my self a job with the UN or the EU... since i am highly respected and recomended at both palcess (localy that is)

i am also working with my cusin on seting up that radio sation.. writing the book i mentioned earlier... and also planing an intresting academic institution project that might really make it for me ....l..

i am also considering going on for an MA in Phycology with a minor in philosophy... but not ATM because i cant afford it.. maybe by next year....

in 3 month time (when i get my shit sorted out) i will be reaplying for immigration to canada.. and will probably apply to New Zealand aswell.... its a 4 year wait... but i need that time to tie up all loos ends here in leb and to save enugh money... (i do not plan to live on social wellfare under any circumstances)

the good thing is i have no debt what so ever... and for some starnge reason .. my father ... the one who screwed my sister and i over bigtime... has sudenly had a change of heart and is trying to get closer to us... he has even given us 12 checks each amounting to $350... 12 cheks for 12 month... ... this was the surprise of the century for me.... my no good father has finaly come around...

I am siriously thinking of taking up classical and contemporary balet again... its one of my greatest regrets that i quit 9 years ago...

i also had a satilite dish installed at home and i got my self a very reasonably priced network pakage that suits my needs... spending alot of time on the 3 discovery chanels that i got and the NGC.... several movie chanels and a few series chanels...

am i happy? welll i will just say that i am atlest not depressed any more.. though i do get some nasty fits at night.. and sometimes during the day..... i think i need to make love to someone....and not just any one... there is one girl that i have my on... (well there is more than one actually) but i think this girl (whom i had a previous encounter with several years ago) seems to be intrested in me too... i am not too sure since we have only seen eachotehr 6 times since january... to day being the 6th time...

Schmo asked me to give an update on the situation in lebanon..... i will not post it here... go to the temp and see it if you want...
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Thanks for the update on your life, SD.

Things look like they are slowly turning around for you. I'm curious to know what you did with your rig? A little while ago you posted some seriously highend specs for a machine you were going to use in your production company. I'm sure that all that stuff costs more in Lebanon than it would here too. Did you sell it? I hope it's not collecting dust.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Welcome back

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
        Thanks for the update on your life, SD.

Things look like they are slowly turning around for you. I'm curious to know what you did with your rig? A little while ago you posted some seriously highend specs for a machine you were going to use in your production company. I'm sure that all that stuff costs more in Lebanon than it would here too. Did you sell it? I hope it's not collecting dust.
        well the rig was for that freind i was working with... i was suposed to signe on as a partner but something changed and i ended up being an employee insted... since he was doing all the financing and i had non.... the machine is awsom... i wish i stole it when i left ..... i can build serioulsy stable and enduring workstaions... i know my parts better than the best people here in lebanon who call themselves profetionls... unfortunatly people dont think its relevent to pay for such kind of services here....

any way i got my own small machine with Avid, Combustion and Nuendo on it... my 2 luna sound cards are top notch... what i have is enugh for me to feelance and provied qulity and content better than most of the topend production houses... unfortunatly most people like to work with the expensive production houses regardless of qulity and content just becuase of the prestige.... and the working for a production house barly yealds a good salary... skilled and creative workers are way underpayed here...
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
          Welcome back

Dr. Mordrid
          thanx

i am greatfull that you've accepted me back

Comment

please excuse my more than usual out of wack spelling... i am not bothering to check what i am wrighting as i am not as sober as one might think ATM.... vodka is a quater russian's best freind ... (well even a small screw driver at night does wonders for me)

Comment

Working...
            X