No announcement yet.

"Scotty" passes away....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotty was my favorite character on the original series.

James Doohan will be sorely missed.. it was just recently that they had a farewell get-together for him at one of the conventions and everyone seemed to have a grand time. He had lots of family so lots of loved ones, apparently.. and he was my hero having a daughter at age 80. You go, Jimmy!

I'm remembering him playing Amazing Grace on the bagpipes at the end of Wrath of Khan now, and the theme of having to face death.. I think he's in a far better resting place, now. Farewell, James Doohan.

Comment

That scene at the end of Wrath of Khan still chokes me up.

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Shook his hand and got his autograph and at my wife's request asked him a completely lame question. Seemed like a nice enough guy, although he seemed reticent to discuss his fellow Trek players.

One by one, they drop away...

Kevin

Comment

Rip
          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

One to beam up...

Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
            MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
            Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
            Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

Scotty arranged to have himself beamed up!

Chuck
              秋音的爸爸

Comment

There couldn't be a more fitting place for him to rest. Just wish I could be there when he goes on his last mission.

Dr. Mordrid
                Dr. Mordrid
                ----------------------------
                An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                  X