Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big ad....

http://www.bigad.com.au/

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

It's definitely big

Comment

Bloody Australians....

Trust them to make an ad like that, especially since it's for beer...
      ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

are you saying australian beer is good???!??!?!??

Comment

Not having really tried much other than Australian Beer except for the occasional Heineken or Miller Genuine Draft I can't really compare it to a lot of Non Australian stuff, but i can definitely say that if you drink enough of it, it seems to have the correct effect...

I'm rather partial to the odd Crownie or two
          ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

ignore me, I don't drink beer
            Although I heard "Coopers" was the best

Comment

Now that was cool.. it involved humor and creativity.. American ads are just calculated psyche-jobs determined to devolve the populous into mindless lemmings.

Comment

That was awsome. Simply.

~~DUkeP~~

Comment

Working...
                X