bubble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bubble

A new lady teacher came to teach 10th standard students. As it was the first day, she gave her intro, and asked all the students to introduce themselves with -name, and hobby. She said " Let's start with the boys first. Boys start giving their intro.

-First boy: " My name is john, and my hobby is to see bubble in the bath tub."

Teacher was confused to listen and said "intresting - well, ok. In fact we must be honest in telling the hobby. And after all there is essentially a child in each of us. So its ok john. Yes next"

-Second boy: " myself peter and my hobby is to see bubble in the bath tub"

Teacher now got surprised and said " gooodd.. I like the spirit of supporting a friend . ok next"

-Third boy: I m smith and my hobby is to see bubble in the bath tub"

Teacher: " guys are u joking or what ? please be sincere. Ok next "

This continues, and the last boy stands up: I m herry and my hobby is to see bubble in the bath tub "

Exhausted, the teacher said, "I don't think I will be able to teach u ungrown boyz for long. Any way, now the girls please"

-First girl: I m julie and my hobby is to see birds"

Teacher: "gooodd. At last I got something different. Ok next"

-Second girl :I m ruby and I like to collect perfumes"

Teacher: "now its like educated grown up girls. Good. ok next - u sweet girl- yes u"

-The most beautiful girl in the class stands up and says: "Mam my name is Bubble, and my hobby is to take tub bath three times a day" !!!

I deeply apologise to schmosef for posting this joke. I didn't now he will not like it... sorry schmosef, this was just copy/paste from the other site... my English is not too good that I can post jokes by myself. Sorry.

Sorry.

Sorry schmosef.

Sorry again.

Sorry.

EDIT: I forget to post smilie -
    Last edited by Adis; 7 August 2005, 08:46.

Comment

Working...
    X