http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...twurst_contest

And a poll
    Work Safe
    0%
    Not
    0%
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

it's work safe. And disgusting. 99 pounds?!!! Where DOES she put it?
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Regrettably, several minutes after the competition Thomas's esophagus and stomach exploded in a scene reminiscent of the movie Alien with a string of sausages erupting from her chest, spraying blood and gore upon the horrified onlookers.

Comment

She's ranked 2nd by the IFCE. She's right behind "Crazy Legs" Conti!
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        I would still get screwed

Comment

That's the wurst thing the brat could do. Your poll should include "bloody stupid".
          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

On TV not long ago I saw one of those places that dares you to eat their monster food item.. this time it was a 3 foot wide pizza.. you had to eat it in an hour. The pizza shop owner said only one person had done it.. a college football player who brought in a bottle of castor oil to help slide it on its way.. maybe she does that too..

I'd like to see her do that in person. Wonder if she barfs it up afterwards or just lays a herculean turd.

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
              And a poll
              What are you referring to with "work safe or not" ?
              The article, or the eating of such an amount of bratwurst...?

Jörg
              pixar
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Yeah there was a local place (The Kells) in Allston, MA that made a ... 2lb. burger or something ridiculous. If you ate it all it was free. Yikes!
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                I would still get screwed

Comment

Definitely a waste of good lobster

She set a new record Saturday eating 44 lobsters in 12 minutes
                  Sonya Thomas, who weighs 98 pounds, humbled her bigger male competitors as she consumed 11.3 pounds of lobster meat, breaking the old record of 9.76 pounds she set last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                    Yeah there was a local place (The Kells) in Allston, MA that made a ... 2lb. burger or something ridiculous. If you ate it all it was free. Yikes!
                    I've seen someone eat a two pounder at Bill Bateman's Bistro. I am not sure if they have it anymore. He was getting full towards the end but a half an hour after he was finished he was fine. I personally stop at a 20oz burger from the same or two 2/3 pounders from Fuddrucker's(sp?).

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                      Hey I've gone there several times with some friends. Its not too far from me, about 35 min.

Comment

Working...
                      X