Nor for the young family.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nor for the young family.

The youngest and prettiest novice in the convent went to the Mother Superior and said, "Holy Mother, I have sinned, I have tasted the pleasures of the flesh."

"My poor child, how did this happen?"

"I was at my prie-dieu in my cell, when I heard the door open. I turned and saw it was Father O'Brien. He said to me, "You have the gateway to Heaven between your legs." I gasped, but he went on, "I have the key to Heaven to open the gateway.", which he proceeded to do."

"THE BASTARD!" responded the Mother Superior, "He always told me it was Gabriel's trumpet and I've been blowing it for years!"
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Comment

Two young nuns are assigned the job of repainting the cells in the abby. However, they aren't given any work clothes in which to do this job. One nun says to the other "sister, this must be some kind of test - but I am not a careful enough painter to keep my habit clean and neither are you!"

The other nun says to her "well, we could remove our habits and fold them neatly in the corner. We are both nuns, so seeing each other should be no sin - and if we lock the door nobody else will see us either!"

They agree to do this, and strip down and lock the door. The painting goes well for several hours, until they hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" calls the one.

"Blind man!" comes the reply on the other side.

"Blind man?" says the other nun.

"Yeah, I was told to come help you out here by the mother superior!"

The nuns look at each other and one whispers "well, he's blind - what could he see?"

They unlock the door and let him in.

He comes into the room carrying a large package, sets it down, and turns to face them.

"So, where shall I hang these blinds? Oh, and by the way nice tits!"
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
        X