:p which should be gt40's next vehicle to get rid of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :p which should be gt40's next vehicle to get rid of

all these polls about ppls new vehicle, I thought I would post one about which to get rid of
    1999 ford ranger 4x4 extended cab 4.0 L -240,000 km
    0%
    2001 Lincoln Navigator 5.4 L - 124,000 km
    0%
    1988 Mustang Lx 5.0 L - 235,000 km
    0%
    1997 Chevy 1/2 ton 4.3 L - 86,000 km
    0%
    1990 Mustang GT convertible 5.0 L- 90,000km needs a godd rebuild!
    0%
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Keep the engine of the 990 Mustang GT convertible 5.0 L but chuck the rest out.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I would say get rid of them all and keep the chevy half ton it's got the least amount of miles racked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Elie
        I would say get rid of them all and keep the chevy half ton it's got the least amount of miles racked up.
        regardless of the mileage, all the vehicles have been VERY good maintenance wise. the only major expenditure was a transmission rebuild on the ranger at 186,000 km. everything else has had relatively low maintenance costs. ( it helps doing all the work myself )

to be honest I'm keeping all of them, I just posted the poll as a lark, considering all the other polls regarding new vehicles

also, after having a really good look at the convertible, I think it's worthy of a restoration
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Death to the SUV!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
            Death to the SUV!

my thoughts exactly, but the little woman has become quite attached to it, and to be honest it does serve a purpose. This is also the only vehicle I still owe money on

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
              Death to the SUV!
              it's not an SUV, its a SLUT! Sport Luxury Utility Truck

Comment

I voted for everything.
                Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

I voted for the two Stangs
                  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                    I voted for the two Stangs

what???
                    they are actually the most fuel efficient of the lot

Comment

Working...
                    X