Evo X!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evo X!

It was love at first sight. I'm pretty sure I just found my next car.

Stylin'! Now that's what we cal a car!Not like the Stratos...just kidding!:P
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I hope this sells in Canada, the first Evo 8 didn't somthing to do with the intercoolers being in the front, which did not pass Canadian regulations!!!

Comment

Now that is hot! Looks like a mutated 4 door version of my Eclipse.
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Mitsubishi cars are supposedly expensive to repair and buy parts for.. or so I've heard.

Is this just a concept car or something that will be for real?

Comment

btw, nice forum there..

this was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Byock
              Now that is hot! Looks like a mutated 4 door version of my Eclipse.
              But unlike an Eclipse, this thing can move
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                Is this just a concept car or something that will be for real?
                It's a concept for now, but judging from the fit and finish of the thing, I'm hoping that it's not far off of the production car. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE.

Comment

Yep it does not look as silly as the previous evo's. I want one too.

Comment

My fav still remains the Evo V, but this one is nice too. Has a front end like a mustang.
                    Titanium is the new bling!
                    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
                      They should make an evo that umm... doesn't drink gas like we drink beer.

lol

That would never happen
                      Buy a piggyback, remove your cat, and run really lean A:F ratios under light throttle positions. Just watch your EGTs.

Comment

All I can say is wow...

Comment

Nice...just get rid of spoiler, flashy rear lights and change wheels to something that suits the rest

Comment

The wheels work well, I think. Not sure about the lights until I see them in person. And the spoiler, well a lot of people order current Evo's without the ugly-ass spoiler.
                            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Oh I don't know, the wheels are rather...typical. But few notable elements in the body aren't, designers should end what they've started and harmonize a little bit more

Comment

Working...
                              X