Where are they now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are they now?

I was just reading the HBD Thread for Kruzin and it got me thinking (The bit about him not appearing here as often as he used to).

What ever happened to Rags?

When i first came here all those years ago there were a loyal bunch of people that seemed to post here almost hourly (Zokes seems to have picked up that habit pretty well).

Rags or MRagsdale as he was previously know was one of them, then all of a sudden, he disappeared.

Most of those that have been and gone have popped in every now and then or there was a fairly obvious explanation.

Can anyone shed any light on this?
    ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

And AZ...
    FT.

Comment

A lot of things can happen. Maybe if you try sending him an email if his address is available?
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I think Rags is a mod over on [H] on their automotive forum
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I still chat with Rags from time to time on ICQ. He's moving back to Wyoming from Colorado (guess he misses the sheep up Wyo).
          Also spoke on the phone a week or 2 ago with Greebe.
          Both are still alive and kicking....they've just moved on in their lives...
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I've just sent az an email (via the forum). It has been over 3 months since he posted, even though he appeared in September (last activity shows this).

Jörg
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

By the way.. anyone heard from Ant lately?

Comment

Working...
              X