Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DGhost
    why in the **** do we give a damn?

just curious. i remember MURC back before it became a post count competition. wtf?
    Why get all pissed off about it in the first place? We can easily delete those posts as if nothing ever happened so why make a big fuss about it?

And yes, I do remember when MURC was for support of Matrox products but how many people post about problems with their Matrox product these days? Sure there's the GH forum and Alt Lifestyles and what not but it's not like there's an overwhelming demand for help there either.

I just don't see why your making such a big fuss about it.
    Last edited by ZokesPro; 14 October 2005, 12:49. Reason: removed the 'I' from 'IWe'
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

maybe it was the 26 hour work day i pulled yesterday. maybe it's the fact that most of the posts in MURC are related to post count and not meaningful content. who knows?
      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by DGhost
        why in the **** do we give a damn?

just curious. i remember MURC back before it became a post count competition. wtf?
        I wonder: when was the first time we congratulated someone on a certain postcount? And what number of posts was it... 1000 ?

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
          I wonder: when was the first time we congratulated someone on a certain postcount? And what number of posts was it... 1000 ?

Jörg
          I know for a fact that it did not start with me.
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

what level am I?
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

ah. Level 5 ½
              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
              X