Halloween Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Ideas

I'm having a Halloween costume party this year. I'd love ot hear any ideas for decorations, props, appetizers, etc...

I've already got a ton of ideas and I already bought a ton of things, but I'm just fishing around for more ideas. The cheaper the better too
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Big pot or plastic witch's caldron + dry ice.

Anymore lots of grocery stores carry dry ice.

You can put punch in it, but it tends to turn into just a big block of ice.
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

hanging strands of black sewing thread above the not very well lit door will have the effect of walking into cob web
      We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Just get some live bats and let them fly around.

Comment

I think my brother-in-law's wife is available for Halloween gigs...
          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Sheep brains and cow hearts. Oh yes... and tripe, lots of tripe! Almost forgot, you'll want some pigs intestines, inflated and lit up from inside with a light string.

Comment

A really good pair of speakers inside a darkend cage.. playing wolf howls.. and a mechanism to shake the cage around a bit.

Comment

Get some sausage casings frome the supermarket, some clear corn syrup, food coloring & red poster paint. With the corn syrup, food coloring and paint, make as much fake blood as you think you need. Stuff something gross-looking into the sausage casings and accent with lots of fake blood. Leave in piles in unsuspecting locations.

(P.S. this could get a bit messy.)

Or just fill the sausage casings with gross stuff and put in big jars of water so they look like laboratory specimens. You can do the same with hearts and brains from your local abbitoir. (Caution: shelf life SHORT.)

Kevin

Comment

Thanks for the ideas everyone I may inorporate some of them. I'll definitely post pics when I'm done. I'm trying to prepare for a flaoting head, but I'm not sure how feasible it will be at this point.
                  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Working...
                    X