$1 million for Bigfoot capture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1 million for Bigfoot capture

A Maine scientist is preparing to release details of a $1 million reward for a photograph that leads to the live capture of Bigfoot, the abominable snowman or the Loch Ness Monster. [...]

The $1 million bounty would be paid by a company to anyone who produces a photograph that leads to the live capture of one of the three creatures, Coleman said.

"We don't want people running around with guns trying to kill something to get the money," Coleman said. "It's not a contest, either. It's a very specific bounty that depends on the permanent capture of a live specimen, with emphasis on 'live.'" [...]
    http://www.boston.com/news/local/mai...re_of_bigfoot/

Now where's that photo of Sasq I have around here somewhere...
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

forget capture, just offer me free beer, pizza and advanced screening of Lost and I will come willingly.
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Looks like your financial troubles are over, Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
        forget capture, just offer me free beer, pizza and advanced screening of Lost and I will come willingly.

SAAAAKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

It's off to Japan with rifle in hand...

Comment

"It's a very specific bounty that depends on the permanent capture of a live specimen, with emphasis on 'live.'"

Dan wouldn't appreciate being shot unless handed one
            Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
              I thought you were looking for more episodes of Monster?
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I think some russians fishers believe they found the Bigfoot hiding among some Norwegian coast guard crew, because the kidnapped two, and now the trawler is hunted by one frigate, and the coast guard vessel Tromsø, whoom to which the crew belonged.

JD
                Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

Originally posted by James_D
                  I think some russians fishers believe they found the Bigfoot hiding among some Norwegian coast guard crew, because the kidnapped two, and now the trawler is hunted by one frigate, and the coast guard vessel Tromsø, whoom to which the crew belonged.

JD
                  If those inspectors were real Vikings they would have taken over the ship and brought it to the coast to get drunk, rape the fish and pillage the women.
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Yeti@home

Comment

Bigfoot?

I wear size 15 H's, so if anyone is willing to split the loot

Dr. Mordrid
                      Dr. Mordrid
                      ----------------------------
                      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

The thing that cracks me up about Bigfoot freaks is that the ONLY footage and/or pictures we have of Bigfoot... were recently admitted by their creator to be a hoax. And yet these people still persist.
                        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                        If only life were as easy as you
                        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                        If only life were as easy as you
                        I would still get screwed

Comment

guess the dollars belong to me, because Bigfoot lives here ....
                          "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                            The thing that cracks me up about Bigfoot freaks is that the ONLY footage and/or pictures we have of Bigfoot... were recently admitted by their creator to be a hoax. And yet these people still persist.
                            I KNOW it's real, Futurama proved it for me
                            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

There was a "bigfoot" at one time, it was called gigantopithecus, but that was LONGGGGG ago. Extinct now.

Dr. Mordrid
                              Dr. Mordrid
                              ----------------------------
                              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
                              X