Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a surprise!

A chapter from the childhood of Dino...

When I was about three years old, I went shopping with my mother and my sister one day. Since I was a good sport about waiting outside of various dressing rooms all day, my mom bought me a small die cast '57 Chevy. I put it in my front pocket.

Later that afternoon, I was playing in front of my house. My then 14-year-old brother was sitting on the porch watching me. A middle-aged woman approached, and I recognized her as a friend of the family.

We said our hellos and had our smalltalk. Wanting to show off my new toy car to her...

Me: I've got something to show you
    Her: Oh? What would that be?
    Me: (digging around in my pocket) It's a surprise!

I then proceeded to dig around in my pockets for the next moment, furiously searching for my new toy car. I checked my front pockets, my back pockets, and finally down my pants (I have no idea why I looked there).

Not wanting to disappoint and have nothing to show her, I decided to improvise and whip out my penis.

I'll never forget the look on her face, or the look my brother gave me when I turned around. Thank God he didn't tell dad.

The kicker was that I found the toy car in my front pocket the moment she walked away.

Thus began my fetish for showing girls my penis.

It just shows that you can dress a MURCer up

But............................

They just can't keep their pants on around a good lookin women
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I want the Freudian analysis on that..

Comment

Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
        X