Drunken Debauchery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunken Debauchery!

anyone doing anything interesting in celebration of halloween? seems that since it falls on a monday we will be partying tonight. pics should follow eventually.
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Yup, drinking beer watching hockey and playing games on PC.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Oh Man I'm Hammered!!!!!
      Helped a buddy move into his new place, and the neighbours across the street were having a party. I was dead tired from the move, had no food, and these guys were drinking single malt scotch like it was water. How can you say no!!!! By the way a belvenie 12 year old double wood is very very good. He's got some hot neighbours from what I can tell.
      I'm sitting here drinking some water, correcting my typing mistakes, and wondering why I'm doing this. I haven't been this drunk since my bachlor night!!!! I haven't drank that much in a long time too.
      Boy am I going to pay for this tomorrow morning. I'm glad everyone is asleep!
      okay time to turn the computer off and go to sleep.
      R

Comment

Yeah... i just found out the Parrot Bay i've been slamming is only 42 proof... time to switch to the Absolut....
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

I know just how you guys feel.
          I worked the "Fishing for treats" booth at ChooChoo's Pre-School Halloween party last night.
          The noise! OMG
          And everybody was slamming tootsie rolls and cookies.

I feel like I've been run over by a Tonka truck this morning.
          Chuck
          秋音的爸爸

Comment

Holloween here is usually a good night.

Walk around with the kiddies - they get the candy and dad slams back a shooters at every neighbours house - feeling now pain by the end of the night

Rhino - you should be ashamed of your self! single malt scotch's should only be consumed when you can enjoy them. If you want to get hammered go and get a cheap Chivas or something
            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

My girl and I just won $600 at a costume contest at a night club in Atlantic City. I'll post pics when I get them.

Comment

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I ended up going as Gilligan with my Mary Ann. We entered a costume contest at the Casbah (in the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City). There was about 5 categories, and we signed up for "Best Couple". We ended up winning out of 15 couples or so, and later went back on stage to compete with all of the other winners for the best overall.

We walked out of there with first prize and $600 in cash. We definitely didn't have the best costumes out of the ~100 contestants, but working the crowd worked wonders. Having a hot Mary Ann didn't hurt either.

Pic 1 - Before we left
                  Pic 2 - The replay of us on one if their giant TVs after the contest was over
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Guru

no way that was you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino
                      I ended up going as Gilligan with my Mary Ann. We entered a costume contest at the Casbah (in the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City). There was about 5 categories, and we signed up for "Best Couple". We ended up winning out of 15 couples or so, and later went back on stage to compete with all of the other winners for the best overall.

We walked out of there with first prize and $600 in cash. We definitely didn't have the best costumes out of the ~100 contestants, but working the crowd worked wonders. Having a hot Mary Ann didn't hurt either.

Pic 1 - Before we left
                      Pic 2 - The replay of us on one if their giant TVs after the contest was over
                      Nice! (not you, the girl :P)
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I have a biology exam. yay go me
                        Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                        Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

I had a pretty big Halloween party Saturday night. By far, the funniest thing to happen that night started when my buddy Dve tells me he will give me $100 if I can get my brother Mike to lick my little dog's ass. I immediately turned around told my brother that if he licked my dogs ass I'd pay him $50.

He proceeds to pick up the dog, lifts its tail up and with no intentions of actually dooing it, he sticks his tongue out about 4-6 away from my dog. I have my camera in hand and I am just about to take a picture of this pretend scenario when my buddy Scott pushes the dog into my brothers face and before he could pull his tongue back in, it was too late I happened to snap the picture right as this is happening. Needless to say, I my brother and I each got $50 and he is traumatized for the rest of his life Actually we are all traumatized for witnessing it too. I hate to say it, but it would not be nice of me to post the picture so you are just going to have to believe me. Here is one costume at my party
                          Attached Files
                          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Awesome!
                            "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

@Helevitia - Your friend looks like a real dick.

/obligatory joke

Comment

Working...
                              X