Genesis by physics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
    Since you're quoting the ACLU here's the Liberty Counsel's page on this kind of thing. They're the legal group fighting these cases in court, and winning;

Actually I was quoting the American Center for Law and Justice , which is who is really fighting the cases you sited.
    Looks like they usually lose. but I'm sure that helps keep up donations.

AND not one mention of the ACLU in either of your links.
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Actually they often work together. And for the record ACLJ wins most of their cases, at least regarding the topic at hand. Give it a few weeks and they'll be winning even more

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
        ...Give it a few weeks and they'll be winning even more

Dr. Mordrid
        You are in for a dissapointment if you think Alito is going to give free rein to public schools to proselytize the majority religion.

And still not one whit of evidence connecting the ACLU to any before the fact actions by any school districts.
        Last edited by cjolley; 5 January 2006, 08:17.
        Chuck
        秋音的爸爸

Comment

His nickname: SCAlito = SCAlia + caLITO.

As for the ACLU; you need to do some research. A LOT of former ACLU board members and attorneys are upset that the ACLU has been taken over by the George Soros crowd of "limosine" Ultra/Loony leftist contributors. They're right.

Several of their past board members (ex: civil libertarian Michael Meyers), contributors and attorneys are complaining LOUDLY about the ACLU's path since Anthony D. Romero took it over in 2001, mostly to backing by Soros and his crowd.

Romero's nickname, even among ACLU insiders: George (Soros) Jr.

One of their biggest donors, Peter B. Lewis (Progressive Insurance) almost pulled his contributions in December. Lewis has contributed over $25 million to the ACLU in recent years.

Yes, I think the ACLU has lost its collective mind. Just one example is their continuing support for excluding faith from the public square, but that's not the best example. That title is reserved for their continuing support members of NAMBLA; The National Man-Boy Love Association....an organization of pedophiles;

Granted the court later dismissed the claim against NAMBLA as an organization, but it allowed claims against 20 individual members to go forward.

Gimme a f***ing break.

NAMBLA is an organization that conspires to sexually assult children and should be treated as such. If the ACLU defends it then maybe the family should file a RICO civil suit against them too as co-conspirators.

Dr. Mordrid
          Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 6 January 2006, 02:19.
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

And still not one whit of evidence connecting the ACLU to any before the fact actions by any school districts.
            Chuck
            秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
            X