Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be verwy quite, I'm hunting bunny wabbits

Look of the size of this thing!

Newsround, News round, children's news, childrens news, Press Pack, children, child, Kids, kids news, kids web news, children_s news online, children_s web news, young, young people, Lizo Mzimba, Matthew Price, John Craven, Newsround Extra
    Attached Files
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Is that thing real??
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Yep...

But it won't be in the Guinness book of world records. They stopped keeping records for large/small/... animals, as people actually fed them stuff to get in the book.
      (but kudoz to the book for making that decission)

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Giant rabbit breeds can often run 10-20 lb's or more and I've personally seen them over 15 lbs on many occaisions. Big damned babies as most of 'em are cuddle freaks and make very good pets.

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

That rabbit scares me, reminds me of the bunny in Holy Grail.
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

IIRC this is the breed of rabbits that you see grazing in the background on Tellitubbies. They use the giant rabbits to make the characters look smaller than their actual size (I think Tinki-Winki tops out at eight feet or more).

Kevin

Comment

Biggiest rabbit I've ever seen was when I was in Germany back in 1999, I think it was more of a Hare then a rabbit...we where out in the the middle of Hosenfeld, playing OPFOR Infantry and we going to attack some Dismounts from the 3rd Infantry Division when we saw the ****er in the middle of the trail...was about the same size as a boxer dog or so!
              Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Wow! Big ass rabbit!
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
                X