X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frog or horse?

Is it a frog? Is it a horse?
    Attached Files

I see a frog first. I think I see the horse. The mouth is the right side, correct?
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Frog
      RC Agent
      AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
      AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
      AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

Definitely a horse. I see the frog, but the frog is badly deformed. Whenever there's one of these I always vote for the one that doesn't look like a retarded kid drew it.

Like the 'old lady or young lady' one... it's the young lady. Because the old lady is a poorly drawn caricature intended to merge onto the picture of the young girl.

Same with this one. They show you the picture in the "frog" orientation, but the frog looks like it got hit with the ugly stick a bunch of times first.
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

I also see the frog first. The horse it harder to see. It's actually just the head, looks like the rest is underwater, looking to the left. Mouth is shared with the frog.
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
            I also see the frog first. The horse it harder to see. It's actually just the head, looks like the rest is underwater, looking to the left. Mouth is shared with the frog.
            I agree, the frog is easier to spot on this one. The horse does look like its head is underwater. If it's not under the water, then the orientation is what throws you off from seeing it. Tilt your head to the right and view the picture, you'll quickly see the horse.
            RC Agent
            AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
            AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
            AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

print it out, turn the picture 90 degrees, the horse is very apparent.
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                Definitely a horse. I see the frog, but the frog is badly deformed. Whenever there's one of these I always vote for the one that doesn't look like a retarded kid drew it.

Like the 'old lady or young lady' one... it's the young lady. Because the old lady is a poorly drawn caricature intended to merge onto the picture of the young girl.

Same with this one. They show you the picture in the "frog" orientation, but the frog looks like it got hit with the ugly stick a bunch of times first.
                Well frogs do look pretty retarded

Well obviously it is both frog and horse, but if I had to vote I would say frog for sure. Don't like the orientation of the horse much.
                Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Well, it is a frog first (but mainly because of the orientation of the horse). The horse itself is much nicer drawn than the frog.

Jörg
                  pixar
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Well you got a whole (ugly)frog...or maybe toad, or a horses head lying in a pond.

I say frog...I have seen frogs that look like that..and weirder

Comment

The horse's nose is all messed up. I think the frog looks better -- it's just got a little flabby at the bottom there -- maybe too many mosquitoes that bit fat people
                      Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
                      Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

This is still one of my favority illusions:

Jörg
                        pixar
                        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

This huge collection of non-scary optical illusions and fascinating visual phenomena emphasizes interactive exploration, beauty, and scientific explanation.
                          Last edited by Jon P. Inghram; 7 February 2006, 12:04.

Comment

Quit hi-jacking the thread! It's FROG OR HORSE!
                            RC Agent

Comment

Hmm a frog/horse chimera. I think I should start my own mythology book. There was an animation of a rotation. FOr some reason I couldn't get it to save properly.

Comment

Working...
                              X